Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

On Hallow's Eve

{Two gold stars to whoever clicks to zoom.}
This little guy has been living in my head for the past while, and I only let him out now because people might have judged him prematurely. Seeing as tomorrow is Halloween, I thought it safe to let him roam around. Everyone will think he's in costume, right? And that that gas mask isn't actually a part of his face, right? {sometimes my inner Doctor Who fan gets the best of me. Just kidding. I just happen to really like gas masks. Always have, always will.}

I'm totally soaking in all of the fall vibes around me right now. Because, lets be honest here. If any of you know me well you know that I love two things more than life itself: Autumn and tapioca pudding. Well, maybe turkey bacon more than tapioca pudding, but that's beside the point. I just adore fall. And, in order to celebrate, my dear friends Maddy and Andrew accompanied me on a lovely hike up Holbrook Canyon to admire the leaves and get an old-fashioned polygadate. It was cold, but much needed. Both of them being photographers, took advantage of the beautiful calico scenery. {Maddy with a Nikon D90 and Andrew with some Canon from the sixties.} Meanwhile, I stood behind and poked holes in really large leaves in attempt to make perhaps the most pathetic masquerade mask in existence. I thought I was pretty clever.

They just smiled and nodded, like the good friends they are. Love 'em to death.

-Lex

1 comment:

Super Milk-Chan said...

Sometimes, I really wish you were old enough to drink, and lived in a proximity close enough to share a bottle of wine. Or whiskey, or vodka, or even beer. And a box of crayons. At least the crayons have no age limit.