Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Becoming Jane- a great film!







Ahh, yes. Becoming Jane. Such a wonderful film. With such a talented and attractive leading male role. That's right. His name is James McAvoy. The above picture is one I drew of him.

The picture above that picture is a photograph of James in the film Becoming Jane. The picture above that is a photograph of James as a fawn. Yes, a fawn. From The Chronicles of Narnia.
Anyways, the film Becoming Jane. Gah! Everytime I watch it I think I might cry. So sad, so sad. It is a true story about the life of Jane Austen, the popular novelist from the 19th century.Not only did she fall in love with the Lawyer's son Thomas Lefroy (James), she pledged to run away and elope. I won't ruin the ending for ya, but let's just say that she remains single throughout her entire life. I recommend it entirely, but I must advise you to bring kleenex if you are planning on watching it any time soon.


No comments: