Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, August 28, 2009

The first week of pergatory.

Well, normally I LOVE school, but starting ninth grade, I have hated it. I am taking all these super-duper hard classes, most of my friends have just ditched me for better people ,(except for Britanny Wood, whom was my first best friend when I moved to Bountiful) and to make matters worse, I have symptoms of pneumonia, and these weird lumps in my neck , which are getting bigger, and cancer runs in my family. And to top it all off, my mom made me stay home today so I have schoolwork that I am missing. BLECGHG.

But not all is bad, I saw a girl who was sitting at lunch all alone and whatnot, and I sat next to her, which made me feel good. .

RANDOM BIT

I really want to watch my favorite movie right now... It is called The Triplets of Belleville, (or Les tripplettes de Belleville, in French) Its this awesome French cartoon, that is amazing, and well....rated pg-13. But hey, it is about the French Mafia, for pete's sake! Mafia's are brutal! Whe n you watch it, you must remain open minded, because it is bizzare, but the art is beautiful, by Sylvian Chomet. Gah! I love him! He has a similair style to my favorite local artist Trent Call. his website is www.swinj.com and he is amazing.
Now I am going to completely change the subject.

The Killers concert is in 27 days! AND I might see The Artctic Monkey's with my sister! Kings of Leon are opening for them.

Modest Mouse , Vampire Weekend, Weezer and Ingrid Michaelson's new albums are coming out soon! ( at least I have something to look forward to..)

But then, we go back to the subject of school. Ew. Iam super depressed because of it. School is horrible. But hey! At least I have Maryn Bean's mix to listen to while doing homework! Yay!

-Lexi-Lupa! Thank you for letting me rant.

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Lexi. . . I hope school gets better for ya. And I hope I'm not one of your friends who ditched you for better people! I'm really sorry if I ever made you feel bad. Just let me know when I'm a jerk. But Lexi, call me whenever you're feeling lonely and want to hang out! Or I'll call you, of course.

I love you Lexi-lupa.

And I'm glad you like my mix! :)

Lexi-Lupa said...

Oh Maryn! How could you have ditched me if we don't even go to the same school? I know you would never do that to me! You're the kind of person who makes sure that stuff like that doesn't happen to their friends! I know that you are always there for me , and I thank you for that.

I love you Marzipan!

seth said...

you know ingrid michaelson is coming to the avalon, october 17th