Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Art is beautiful, Etsy is beautiful.

It's been a few months since I've browsed Etsy, so recent inspiration (wink, wink miss Maryn) led me back to the best website EVER! Here are some of my favorites!



I love this print. It's so whimsical!


These hairpins are AWESOME.

3 comments:

Lexi-Lupa said...

Wow. Just shows you how smart I am. I posted the same picture.twice.

Maryn said...

That's a necklace?

Lexi-Lupa said...

No,the other picture I was trying to post WAS a necklace, and my computer is dumb so it only shows what will embed, not the picture. It was a mix-up.