Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lightning hits the house of wax.

Ahhhhh I haven't posted in a while so sorry. My mind has been so sterile and un-creative. I can't think of anything cool to write about and it doesn't help that I've been CONSTANTLY reading Tavi Gervison's blog (By the wayz she iz so kewlz!) and am totally uninspired because of my stalker-jealousy of her awesome wardrobe! Sheesh. If I had money or lived by a sweet & kickin' thrift store that sells actually cool clothes like vintage Doc Martin's instead of paisley 1990's dresses that remind me of some old lady in my ward who needs new sunday dresses. blegch. And also nasty shoulder-padded blazers that looked like they walked right out of an 1980's chick flick. We need a cool thrift store in the Western United States! That would be rindonkulous!

Until I think of anything better to write, I shall bid you farewell.
xoxo-Lexi

No comments: