Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

14. Adrien Brody Underpainting

I have been practicing {over the course of the past few months} drawing realistic proportions, and I've been itching to paint again after that gallery I was in. So....


This is what I did during the first three sessions of General Conference. I couldn't be more excited or nervous to paint this. I'm thinking of doing a super-impressionistic Amelie sort of color scheme. But at the same time I don't want to because I'm too afraid I will ruin it and then hate myself forever. And the last thing I want to do is ruin Adrien Brody's face.


And no, police officer who came to our house yesterday investigating a robbery, it is not Errol Flynn.


THIS is Errol Flynn.
Notice how he is, in fact, NOT Adrien Brody.

Comprendo? Comprendo.


Much to tell...


-Lex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Errol Flynn guy is sex-ayyyyy!!!!

Erin said...

It looks great! Amelie can't ruin it. He's basically Adrien anyway...

Super Milk-Chan said...

I have to stop coming here. I'm sorry, but these Adrien posts make my cheeks flush really red, and that's weird, because I'm at work.