Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gaaaaaallery.


So, I got into my second gallery.....

.....And won 1st place in my category for my drawing of Woody Allen! I'll put up a better picture once I get it back. Notice me awkwardly standing next to my drawing.

Also, congrats to my amazing, AMAZING cousin who won best of show for his digital photograph featured on the website. In fact, he's so amazing, that I even took the time to take this picture of him accepting his award and put it on here.

{It's blurry to protect his identity.}


Also, congrats to fellow Arty's Bobby and Sarah for winning in their categories! Love you all.


The exhibit runs until May sixth, so check it out if you are in the Bountiful area.


-Lexi.