Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beautiful People


This is my friend Bobby. He let me borrow his manual focus camera one day during school. Needless to say, we had fun. Bobby looks like a sailor.


THE LIPS!!!!!
Bobby's serious artist face.





I'm drawing this. Or painting it. Either way, it is the best photograph of him ever.


KyRea is gorgeous.


Reflected light= wonderful.

Once again... THE LIPS!!!


KC may or may not be glaring at me in this picture.

Drawing this one right now. Then doing a watercolor.


These three have kept me sane this year. I'm trying not to think about the fact that they are leaving me next week. They are three of the best artists and friends someone could ever have. I'm very grateful for them and all that they do for me.


It's difficult when all of your friends {minus a small handful} are seniors. You've influenced me and helped me grow so much over the past year....all of you. You have changed me for the better, and I'm so crazy blessed to have you all in my lives. Now, you all get to go on to bigger and better things. Have fun. Take care. Look up.


I love all of you beautiful people.

{P.S: Soon all of these photographs will be art.}

x-Lexi

1 comment:

katarina said...

I feel the same way as you do, Lexi. This school year ending is feeling very bittersweet.

BTW, love your blog.

Also, let's hang out soon and watch a movie with Adrien Brody.