Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, August 12, 2011

Beck Underpainting.



I decided to see my improvement in both drawing realistically and watercoloring, I would do a yearly portrait of Beck. {semi-yearly? One during summer vacay, one during winter break?} Here's the underpainting which I finished yesterday at work. Some guy came and ate a philly at my farmer's market information table {not a Beck reference.} and he was like "Oh, wow. That's a really good drawing of Beck." People never recognize or know Beck when I am drawing him. You go, man. I hope your Philly Cheesesteak didn't clog your arteries for your kind comment.



-Lexi



PS: TEH CHICKENZ COME NEXT WEEK!!!!

No comments: