Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jamo

I did this piece especially for the Art at the Post 2 gallery I was in earlier this month. I started it on a Tuesday and finished it on a Thursday morning {IE: 1:30 in the morning.} which was really cutting it down to the wire for me because I am used to working at a leisurely pace. My poor family had to put up with me.


My cousin Jamo, who is in this killer Metal band called Reverence, agreed to model for me. He's pretty much a pro at the whole "angry-as-cuss-drummer-in-a-metal-band" look. What a champ. Due to my lack of photography skills, it looks not as good as it does in real life and bleh bleh bleh.


Also, I just found out that Weird Al is going to be at the state fair this year. Sweet gilligans.


-Lex

1 comment:

Super Milk-Chan said...

Sweet vermouth, that's awesome! So...I haven't been by lately, when did you change the name of your blog?