Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Failed Dean #1

face too angled
forehead not angled enough
forehead too small
too much neck shading
not enough hair detail
cheekbones do not match up
arch in lips too small
upper lip too heavily shaded
left eye larger than right

I seriously doubt my artistic abilities when things like this happen. UGH.

3 comments:

Teresius said...

Thats awsome. I would be willing to take that off your hands...wink wink. (That way I can sell it for tons of money when you are oober famous!)

Maryn said...

I quite like it, I don't know what you're smoking. His eyes are preeeetty!

Sam Johnson said...

this is the coolest bifu thing i've ever seen

oh and best friend, let's hang out