Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Homage to the Paint Graveyard

Today, my dear children, is the day I pay homage to past creations on Microsoft Paint. Since I am positive that I am not going to get a tablet for my birthday and will not have enough money to buy one for myself in the near future, Paint is my only digital resource. Pathetically. I know.

Shall we begin? Yes. Yes we shall.
Drawn at age 13. Scanned onto computer and colored on paint. {it was for school. And it was lame.}
Drawn on paint a few days after I saw the movie... so I was...11? 12? I'm not sure.

I went through a phase where I drew alpaca hats on everything. A VERY OLD picture of me taken by Corn and then doodled on in paint. I think I named him Pedro. Clickity to zoom. Age 13.

A picture of Love You Long Time. Drawn and colored at age 12. {Back when the band was still together and before I knew how to shade.}
Picture of a girl who sat next to me in computer tech. Age 14. The shaded and finished one was better, and also deleted into oblivion!!

Old header and best thing I've ever drawn on paint! Huzzah! Age 14.

Paint=awesome.

I also drew a picture of a gnome for you, but my computer deleted that too.

Rats Finnigan!
-Lexi

No comments: