Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'Eh!

I like how when you don't post anything for a long time, neat stuff happens that you think Hey, I should write a blog post about that... but then you get lazy or you accidentally confuse you iPod for bread and stick it in the toaster or something like that and you don't end up posting.

Which is totally lame. And I'm sorry.

So, last week was my birthday. I'm fifteen now. I'm an old bean. Better start making the funeral arrangements.... get my coffin measurements.... all that rot. But it was a good birthday. I spent the majority of the day with my awesome birthday buddy Hannahwing, which was AWESOME. I just adore that girl. And I got to meet people that will go to my High School next year.

And I got a Wacom Bamboo fun tablet. BAM. Pretty much the best present EVER. I can't even express to you how excited I am. This opens up a billion doors for me. I'm stoked.

And a new ukulele with Mahogany fiiiiiiniiiiiiiissssshhhh!!!!! Totally stellar.

Yeah. I honestly don't feel like typing anything else.

-Lexi

No comments: