Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stitches in your mouth call for good times and spaztic posts.

I, dear readers, have been one lonely little Gilligan.

Have you ever woken up at three'o'clock in the morning and thought about sewing things for the next two hours?

On Loratab, you will.

Have you ever been reading your scriptures and you realize that you have read the same column over and over without even knowing it?

On Loratab, it can happen.

Have you ever fallen asleep during the most climactic part of your favorite Disney movie?

On Loratab, it is almost guaranteed that you will!

I keep waking up and I can't remember how I got there. This pain medication is really wigging me out. I can't concentrate. I start talking, and I don't even know what I am saying half of the time.

I'm sure I will read this post later, with horror at how much sense it does not make and how much punctuation I am incorrectly using!

But, needless to say, I am happy. I am in pain and my mouth keeps bleeding, but I am happy. I feel very blessed that my surgery went as well as it did, and that I live in a country where I have access to medication that helps me feel better. I am blessed.

I'm going to go eat some pudding. Pudding is good. And soft.

-Lexi.

No comments: