Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Epic fail.

I bought Brandon Flowers' solo album, Flamingo, yesterday.

Only to find out there was a special edition version that came with four bonus tracks AND A POSTER.

Yes, I listen to lame music.

Also, I think I'm going to give up blogging. I can't think of anything good anymore, and I just feel lame now posting crap.
....And I really need to catch up on Axe cop.


Asta Lavista...er..whatever. You've been good to me.

-Lexi

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Seriously? Come on! Lame sauce. You can't quit blogging. That's just... lame sauce. Yeah.

Teresius said...

We should start a blog together...maybe with your help I might post something on a blog. Considering I last posted 6 months ago.

Anonymous said...

CUSS you. You cannot abandon me in cyperspace!!!