Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Watercolor #5 {m'dearest sister.}

As much as my Corn bean would like to argue, I took the photograph this painting was based on, messed with the lighting levels to really give it some contrast, sketched it, and then watercolored it.

The painting without flash. {My darn scanner is too small, and my computer is too new for the software. LAME.}


This is the painting with the flash. I know. Less cool. Aw..

Now it is close up. She will eat your soul.

This little project gave me so many ideas for future adventures! I'm going to tackle a warhol-esque painting of Ms. Finster from recess next, I think. I'll tell ya how it goes.

Hooray!

-Lexi

No comments: