Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, September 24, 2010

I lied. And I am sorry.

So, it turns out that the more I didn't blog, the more I really, really wanted to blog. It's just so darn therapeutic! And it seemed like when I had quit blogging, everything I came in contact with I wanted to post about. Such as..




  • How incredibly dashing Inspector Lewis's sidekick, James Hathaway {aka Lawrence Fox in real life. He also starred opposite Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy in Becoming Jane.} is on the masterpiece mystery series, Inspector Lewis. {I mean, seriously. Look at him. His name is James. AND he's British.}

  • How my World Civ teacher's upper lip DOES NOT MOVE and it is completely unnatural in every way.

  • How I did not finish posting my story in six parts or the San Francisco chronicles.

  • How if I were to end a movie, I would end it with this song:



I'm sorry for giving up on something that's been a part of my life for the past year so quickly. While I was not blogging, I realized that no matter how stupid my posts are or whatever, I'm still a blood-born blogger, and it is something I enjoy. I don't need to impress anyone.

Happy to be back after..what... a week? Yeah. Okay. Shortest retirement ever.

-Lexi.


1 comment:

Maryn said...

HOORAY! HALLEFLIPPINLUJAH! I'm so glad you've returned. The blogging world would be a dreary place without you.