Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, August 2, 2010

99 luftballons

Soooo much inspiration lately. My mind has been moving at a billion thoughts a second, and hopefully something good will come out of them. One can't be sure when your thoughts are moving so fast. Your brain may filter out the good ones and only leave the ones that are of no substance. Just a watered-down paste. One can't be sure if such inspirations will stick, or if you will forget them.

That's why this whole artistic thing is such a bait-and-switch. You can't ever be sure of anything. You just do what your brain tells your hands to do and it always changes. The world will change, your abilities will change, your ideas will change, everything. And there isn't anything you can do to control the inevitable. It's just that. Inevitable.

Wow. Everything is so retrospective right now. That is partially due to me completely missing 'Frisco and how it exposed me to so many different beautiful things, and partially because I am still riding on my spiritual high from trek and for the same reasons. I feel like a new person. Trek was incredible. I won't go into detail because it is something too dear to me to share with such an impersonal and sterile audience. I do not share my deepest thoughts to plastic screens and dark voids.

I'm working on a new design for Threadless on my tablet. It shall be epic.

Did I mention that this is my 99th post? Crazy, huh? I can't believe I actually kept this whole blogging thing up for 99 whole posts! It feels like just yesterday I was writing about James McAvoy and Metronomy. It's pretty neato to see your own progression over less than a year, right? I thought it was. Thank you to my diligent readers that have been there from the start, my not as diligent readers that I'm not sure even read this but follow it anyways, and even the readers that don't follow my blog publicly at all but stalk me in the comfort of the own home...er...whatever. I thank you and love you all. I love reading your comments and hearing your opinions.

And now, the song of the day. {It was so applicable. I COULDN'T RESIST, OKAY?}

99 luftaballons by Nena. {You have to find it yourself because youtube won't let me embed the video.}

-Alexicus Viviennicus

No comments: