Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rag-Fan.

It's almost school time.


Which is really weird when you think about it. It seems just the other day that I was at the top of the food chain, the oldest in the school. Now, I am but a mere fetus. Trying to open my locker. But I can't. Because it is broken. And Corn can't open it either.


IMPROMPTU BULLETED LIST!!!


  • Oooh. I haven't done one of these for so long! Golly. I've missed that little black dot.

  • I got my schedule today. The school was teeming with kids in sports uniforms. Stacie was there cleanin' the elevator. Because that is her job. We {as in Corn and I.} chatted for a bit about rag-fans. {Such a genius invention.} I see that gal everywhere. Barnes and Noble. Wal-Mart. The Deseret Industries. Yup.

  • I have four friends. Three are paintings outside of the library at my school. The other is Hanna.

  • This whole bulleted list idead was a lot better when I was just thinking it in my head.

  • IKEA catalog. Enough said.

Yeah...whatever.

-Lexi

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm mostly excited for school to start because cool people like you will be there. And don't worry, the fetus stage doesn't last as long as you would think.

Ellen Donner said...

AND. i'm sure this will be no problem for you since you're already basically a cool bean, but make sure you don't blend in. there's no where to blend, it'll just smear. this basically says: don't be a sucky sophomore like the ones that sat next to us at lunch sometimes last year. those snobs. and be my friend.
that is all.
Happy Highschooling!

Ellen Donner said...

p.s. if you would like to use my locker, i will most likely not, you can. it's #2394 combination 28-12-08. i haven't tried it or seen it or anything of the sort, but you're welcome to.
ellen

Lexi-Lupa said...

You people are very reassuring. I feel much better about this situation.