Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Never Again

  • will I go to a recreational sport game for a school I don't even go to.
  • Will I hang out with those people who I used to always hang out with, because the only thing we ever had in common in the first place was that we went to the same junior high.
  • Will I let my sister convince me that going to another school's recreational sport game because it will be 'fun'.

-Lexi

3 comments:

Maryn said...

I'm sorry you had an awful time! It WAS pretty lame. But that's mostly just me. Haha.

Erin said...

Never again will Erin forget to text you to hang.
Cause we need to.

Lexi-Lupa said...

It wasn't just you. I thought it was lame too.

And ERIN, YOU BEST REMEMBER.