Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2. The tile

After months of blabbing on about it, you finally get to see it....


This is the first tile I did for my pals over at Annex skate. The tile was created way WAY back in June. Pathetically, the only picture I have was off of My sweet Walrus's phone. Since it took me forevertown to do, and I finally found the picture via webernets, I thought I would give it some credit and let it's light shine forth right here on my mini 365.
oooh.. crappy slanted phone picture.... Probably some of my best pen and watercolor work to date.

I have become rather fond of this little bag-headed axe man over the years. He was birthed from many doodles in fourth grade when I was supposed to be memorizing the counties of Utah.

Heber.... Beaver..... Bieber....?

-Lexi

No comments: