Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

365- some serious photography blogidge.

So, basically, everyone I know (and don't know) is doing this 365 blog which is all about expanding photo graphical horizons and letting people be inspired by other people. Now, I was invited to participate in such an event, but pretty much I'm no good at photography, but it my own little way I want to contribute.

I'm lazy, so I won't be posting 365 days of the year {seeing as I have a bit of a late start}. But, I'd like to be better photographer {because I suck.} as well as artist, so here's my plan.

1. Post photographs or sketches as much as possible. I will number them, starting off with the next post that I do post. In this way, I will be doing a mini version of the 365 blog, but there will be no expectations because I'm not actually a part of it.

Good vibes to all you people.

-Lexi.
P.S:


Song of the day. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Please listen with reverence.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Can't wait to see what you post! I bet they'll be awesome.

P.S. I declined the offer as well. Haha.