Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Specstaculars.

After about a month of deliberation, I finally ordered some glasses. The ones I originally wanted were {supposed to} look like this on me. But with all of these kids these days and their crazy technology, who knows what they would have been in real life! People and their computers... I'm getting too old for this crap.

Anyways, I found a different website {via my old gym teacher} that had many more options for much much much much much cheaper. I decided to keep my options open, and go with these two beauties.

First I have my serious pair. Conservative and classay. People are totally going to take me seriously when wearing these. Who WOULDN'T respect someone with these glasses. They are also a homage to my good pal, Woody Allen. I mean, just look at the side serifs! I mean business, yo!
*"Wow." you say. " could that picture get any smaller??" Well, guess what! It CAN!

Y'all just had to test me.....

The second pair and also the cheaper of the two is my party pair. I will wear them when partying. {?}

PICTURE OF ME AS EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS ON HALLOWEEN!!!

I'm classy. And the worst blogger ever.

P.S: Apparently, bread boy read this blog and found the comic I wrote about him. Weirded out.

-Lex

4 comments:

Maryn said...

I love your glasses. They rock. And did he really find your blog? That's just bizarre... Did Corrinne show him or something?

Erin said...

Hahaha, I would love to run across a comic about me.
I love.

grace. said...

wonderful. glasses. and scissor hands.

Lexi-Lupa said...

He honest to blogliness found my blog!! And she did not! Apparantley he was reading her blog and I commented on a post and he found my blog and FOUND THE COMIC!!! Foiled again!