Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

9. This is what I do instead of paying attention in math.

Notice Adrien Brody, my to-do list, and Beck with the lyrics of Ramshackle and Paper Tiger on his face. {It isn't my fault that he's the only person I know how to draw from memory!}

Also, A brief bulleted list of recent events...
  • Mullet-growing continues. I need like a 3/4 of an inch in the back and then the magic will begin.
  • I have been working very diligently for over a month on an acrylic painting of my friend Aimee.

  • Oh, yeah, did I mention how it is in a gallery now? Yup, yup, yup.

  • I finally saw the Illusionist. It was incredibly depressing, yet insanely beautiful at the same time. It is impossible for Sylvain to disappoint.
  • Also, Happy Birthday to the greatest godparents in the world.

AREN'T THEY PRECIOUS?

-Lex

No comments: