Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm being completely honest.

My name is Alexis Vivienne, and I am in my first art gallery.



It's pretty surreal to click on a link on a website and see YOUR PAINTING up at the top...... I won't give away any surprises, but it is going to be epic. If you are in the Salt Lake area, please PLEASE go and support the gallery! It's like a 45 minutes drive from SLC, but I previewed it today and it is definitely worth it.



I am trying so hard to be professional right now.... Trying.... So.... Hard....



Thank you. Thank you guys so much.



-Lex, who is eternally grateful to her 22 followers.

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Wait, which one is it?! I'm guessing it's the red-headed girl cause the lettering totally looks like yours. It's kind of mind-blowing, by the way. You rock.

If it's not yours, well... You still rock.

WAY TO GOOOOO!!!

Super Milk-Chan said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!
(and pretty jealous too)

KarKar said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :)
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
LOVE YA!