Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Be a part of the Vestige revolution!!

Hey guys (gals, dwarfs, ninjas et cetera):
As many of you may know, I have recently started designing for the clothing company Vestige. They are local to the state of U-tar, and are pretty much awesome. But, as with any local noun, this company needs some help spreading the word around. Now, I'm not a scientist or anything but what I do know how to do is talk. And spread stuff. Like swine flu. So, here is my plan. All of you should follow their blog (http://vestige-clothing.blogspot.com/) and we will start an epidemic of radness! Or whatever. You can just sit there I guess. And be lame. And not part of a revolution. It's all up to you.....

Werd dweebz

No comments: