Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Yes, my fake glasses DO help me see better! I appreciate your concern.

Oh, dear seventh graders. Their stupidity over runs their tiny, shrunken noggins. But it isn't their fault, really. One can't help sniffing permanent markers at such a young age. The sterile atmosphere of the sevvies banging their heads against the dingy, blue, lockers made me think of this:

Happy Birthday to all the little fetuses in the world who are scrounging for some Jimmy Choos in drugstores. You won't find them there you imbeciles.

Hahaha! I humor myself just re-reading it over and over again! What a little narcissitic genius I am! So cynical! Hahaha! I'm kidding. It was mean. I'm sorry. But kind of not.


Anyways, today I decided to ressurect my vintage Woody Allen glasses. Oh how I love them so!! (hence the post title...ahemahem ahem..) I also wore my new Sanuk 'sandals'. They aren't actually sandals. And they look a tad bit like Tom's. And they were only 8 BUCKS! AND THEY ARE NO LIE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES YOU WILL EVER EVER EVER WEAR!!!!Really, I wish I could every person in the entire world a pair of these shoes. That way everyone would be happy!! And everyone would have a pair of Happy shoes to make them happy when they are sad. And then everyone will have shoes in the first place, and they will be comfortable shoes too. And now I am getting a tad bit off subject.

sorry about that. They are so super neato . I weiil have to post sum peekcheurs,someday. I also have a bunch of new stuff from my favorite designer Jared Gold that I will have to post photos of. Because I am vain and self-absorbed like that.



At least I admit it. Don't you judge me and my love for that beautiful gay man!!

That's all for now.

WERD DWEEBZ!

1 comment:

Teresius said...

I couldn't have desribbed the frazzled sevies better.