Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Just go live in Vegas with those gay men who have the big cats. I forgot their names.

As you can tell, Vivienne and Company got a makeover!! Woot! WOOOOOT! Yes? I'll stop. Anyways, the picture at the top I drew on paint (poor white trash photoshop) of myself. The left of me now, the right as a man. Yes. I am not gender-confused. A man. Isn't my moustache burly?



As you may know, I got my haircut. (Rather short, eh?) Today we went back to school after a rather pleasant thanksgiving break, and my haircut was a big hit!


HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DAY:


  • School friend saying my hair looked really cute in first 30 seconds of being in building

  • .......being called a lesbian by sevvie ten seconds later.

Ahhhhhhhh adolesensce. Isn't it beautiful? So. That was my Monday. Wonderful, wonderful Monday. How was yours? Thanksgiving leftovers? I see! Auntie's sweet potatoes are catching up with you!! Ho ho ho! clevah clevah!


Nevermind.

Here is a photo I took. Enjoy!! It is almost December! And Marzji's birthday!


Aribiderchi! tutaloo! All that salutation rot!

2 comments: