Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am really bad at this.

Soo.... I 'm really bad at posting on this thing, I am sorry. But, on the bright side, my{past two} week{s} have been RIDANKULOUSLY AWESOME.



To start things off,



  • Last Thursday I went and saw Love You Long Time's last show ever. I was in the front, I think I broke some ribs, but they sweat on me and I gave them all high fives and touched them and stuff, which sounds gross but was really just epic! My dreams have come true! I can die happily!!

  • This wednesday I volunteered at the food pantry and it was so much fun.

  • I found the haircut I want which is good. And may make me look slightly like a lesbian.

  • I drew a picture of Matt Costa! And it turned out well.

  • I drew a picture of my amazing friend Joe and it turned out well as well. (well?)

  • I made a pie for my student teacher that was awesome and left our school

  • I woke up today and raked leaves

  • I am currently watching back to back to back episodes of the 1940's television show 'Sea Hunt' . Black and white. Cheesy. about snorkeling. and drug trafficking. and Heroin.

  • I went to the Honor's choir concert and got to see Marzji and bunch of other friends perform! (They did great!!)

  • It is almost Thanksgiving!! Aunts and Uncles! Stuffing! Gaining 80 pounds! Hooray!!

  • I got to hang out with Corn and Sam and talk about boring college stuff!

  • I officially started writing my christmas list! MoF! Yeaaahh!

  • My lovely dreadlocked buddy Breanna and Haslam and I created a new word for cool! BANFF!! (like the national park in Canada! Eh? Eh!)
  • Me and Teresius created a super cool gangalicious magic school bus gang! WERD!

Now I am exhausted. And can't figure out how to get youtube videos on my blog.

No comments: