Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shalom!

~~Sunday Epiphany/Inspiro~~

Ummmm.... That title made no sense. I apologize. But what an AMAZING Sunday!!
First I went to see my old neighbor Trevor's homecoming from the Ghana Accra Mission. He is waaaay tan and has an awesome accent. I really missed him, and his testimony was seriously amazing. He talked about service, and about how the people there are so kind and willing to give someone in need whatever they can, even when they have nothing. I mean, wow. It really hit me hard how much I have and how simple things are over there. I can't even imagine going through the things those people have gone through and still coming out positive and willing. It is my goal that when I graduate I will go to some poverty-laden country and volunteer. I think I need that sometimes when I get so caught up in the worldly things and not in the spiritual simple things in life. (ie: "Oh. My. Goodness. I NEED THOSE FLORAL DOCS." heh heh heh...)

Anyways.
I hung out with my old neighbor Brighton, and her car almost broke down. It was FUN! We really got to catch up and do some movie-night planning!! (Hooplaah!)

It was really weird seeing all these people I haven't seen in six+ years. it was so ridiculous how much we reminisce after we haven't seen each other for so long!! I was flooded with all the good memories that I had from Clearfield, when I have only been focusing on the bad ones for the past...ever.

So, I am enlightened and stoked to get started on Marzji's Birthday present, as well as crank out three new designs!! MUCH more to come! Happy thansgiving.

xoxoxo- Lexi

{P.S: FIRST LEGIT SNOW STORM ALL YEAR!!!}

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Birthday present? Waah?!