Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Because it is summertime



  • I am getting chickens.

  • I am becoming a pescatarian [Or, as Ethan would say, Vegequarian]. {I don't eat meat. Only fish.}

  • I am dying part of my hair pink.

  • I go to movies with Rin like X-Men first class and LOVE them.

  • I plan my friends' summertime romances.

  • Super stoked chill with Bobby and Jimstah in the studio on Thursday.

  • I am helping my dog Wubby lose five pounds, while I lose ten. {ha.}

  • I do online classes.

  • .... Plus it's almost Go Skateboarding Day!!! And the Far-Mar starts in two weeks!

It's going to be great.


Perfect song for the best summer yet. What are your summer plans? Drop a line!


-lex

3 comments:

Ellen Donner said...

hah. when i first read your last 3 sentances, i was skimming and thought the last word was pants. so it said "Drop a pants" and i laughed and stuff and i think some milk came out my nose or something. anyway... don't drop pants. i love you, love ellen.

Super Milk-Chan said...

I completely and fully endorse pink hair. We shared a two week romance once before it faded to something like cantaloupe. The cantaloupe was still nice, though.
But chickens! Awesome! I'm going to live vicariously through you, so post pictures.
Also, I think you've inspired a summertime blog of my own. Off I go!

Lexi-Lupa said...

I tried it last week! I dyed my whole mullet pink and some of my bangs, and IT DIDN'T WORK! I thought my natural hair color would be blonde enough, but it looks like I'll have to bleach it. I've had bad hair-bleaching experiences in the past...