Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The year was 2008...

{picture courtesy of Entertainment Weekly}


...And I was at a family reunion. I read and re-read this issue of entertainment weekly many times. And when I got home, I ripped out this picture. Is that what started my Beck obsession? I don't know. But you can all expect more Beck posts in the near future.... He's comfort music. And pretty much anytime music. Plus it helps me get my mind off of the end of school. And Stuff.


It's also not a good thing I found all these Beck websites. I'm going to end up doing absolutely nothing this summer.


















I'm annoying. Sorry.






-Lexi of the past

2 comments:

Super Milk-Chan said...

So I'm gone like a few months or something, and then I come back and see that WE ARE STILL EXACTLY THE SAME. wtf, dood. I was just playing Beck's Sea Change 30 minutes ago and waxing about how he's probably in my top 5 artists of all time. 2 of which are definitely Tom Waits and Elliott Smith, and I can't figure out how to fill out the rest. So I guess he's top 3, since I can't choose the rest. I'm rambling. And done.
Ok, bye. :P

Lexi-Lupa said...

mmmm.... tom waits.... and mmmm {but, rest in peace and all, yo.} Elliot Smith... and mmmm... BECK! He is also in my top five. He might even be top 1. But, maybe not. Sea change is such a lovely album, though! Super theraputic. And I love your rambling. Let's be best friends.