Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The opportunity train is at the station...

And I don't think I want to jump on it now. I'm tired and confused and the leap seems wrong. The conductor is waving and tipping his little cap, but I shake my head and hesistantly fumble for my ticket. I waited for a very long time for the opportunity train, but I wonder if I should just take the bus instead.

I worked hard for that ticket. I denied the ticket. Somehow, the ticket was all I thought it would amount to.

I forgot about the train, and now it is here.

What do I do?

I'm afraid.

-Lex

3 comments:

Ellen Donner said...

first, you gotta figure out who's on the train. is it someone you would leap for? or someone who might not even be there although you thought they were. is there someone on the train that you can't get rid of that would make the ride terrible? also, call me. we can write songs about it. heartslash, ellafella

Erin said...

yeah, lex.
who's on the train?

i miss you.

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOHMAHGORZ HOT BOYZ TRAINNN????