Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, June 6, 2011

My feelings towards Girls' Camp...





I hate Girls' Camp. My mother {as of yesterday morning} is forcing me to go this year. That means tomorrow. So, I had a little fun and drew on my camp list. Here's a close-up of the picture I drew of my attempted suicide.
Just look at that entry wound! Ka-chow! And now, the photo-shopped version.

I dig the lack of detail. You know what else I dig? My brain. Which, in this picture, is becoming decapitated.


Have a good week, kids. And enjoy this song and music video. {PS: I LOVE VIMEO}



-Lex


NOTE: I DO NOT hate my leaders, especially the ever-wonderful Wendy and Karla, but I hate the idea of camp and camp itself.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

how could you not want to go to girl's camp when WENDY will be there?! she's so wonderful!