Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Church Doodlin's: Messy bun gal.

Her shoulders are supposed to give her "attitude", and asymmetrical composition FOR THE WIN. I don't draw girls that aren't myself very often, and this one was inspired by a lovely gal in my ward who happens to be a model going to FIDM next year. {Soooo Jealous.... curse lack of scholarships and out-of-state tuition...dfsjkghajkhrejwh} I debated whether or not to give her glasses, but I think I like her how she is. Despite her crooked eyes which bug. But the hair is satisfactory!

er...now I'm just rambling. Sorry, guys and gals. Probably mostly gals.

-Lex

PS: I HAVE TO DRIVE TOMORROW WITH THE SCARY INSTRUCTOR-MAN. PRAY FOR ME.

3 comments:

Erin said...

FIDM?! Who is she? Can I stalk her?

Definitely thinking about you. LOVE YOU!

Super Milk-Chan said...

Real people have crooked eyes. Myself included. It drives me crazy.

Lexi-Lupa said...

DO YOU REALLY?!? Can I draw you eventually?