Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spekulation



My hand is killing me. Literally. Okay. Not literally. That was a lie. So, for the past few days (er...week..) I have been working on drawing Regina Spektor for a Christmas present for my sister, Corn. She knows about it, but what it looks like is going to be a surprise. Luckily, to my conveinence, no one in my family knows I have this blog! Great huh? So, dearest readers, you all get the second look (mine was the first.) Oh wait. that was a lie. my mum saw it. Third look.


Anyways, feel important becuase you get to see it before my sister.

Yay for Regina!!!If you have par chance forgotten what Regina Spektor looks like, Here is a photograph my sister took of her at her concert last month.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE HER GUITAR?!?!? Oh, and you can't really see her dress, but it has a these cool faces on it.And, if you are blind and can not see this picture, here is a lovely music video of hers.
Thank you SOOO much to Maryn for helping me figure out how to do this!!

3 comments:

Maryn said...

the drawing looks AWESOME!! I wish I could enlarge it and see all the little details.

Anonymous said...

Shes amazing. One of my favorite musicians.

Lexi-Lupa said...

Mine too, absolutely. I was so sad that I couldn't go to her concert. For I am poor, and it is against child labor laws for me to get a job. For shame!