Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, April 5, 2010

no passion in plastics.

Hey folks!!

  • First off, E.H.P was AMAZING. She started the concert off with this improvization with her loop feed. It is absurd how wonderful she is at her craft. She told us all these funny stories about New York and her cello and how she loves songs that say "woo!" and "hey!" {We even did that a few times during the show.} She was so funny and so personable, I'm pretty sure you couldn't hate her even if you tried. She was so original and unique. Her dress was a lovely aquamarine color and her bullet haircut had the tips dyed red. I was second row back too, which was RIDICULOUS. She even had her own homemade record player fashioned out of a safety, a pencil and a paper cone.

  • The opening act was spiffy too. His name was Luke Williams. Looked like Beck when he had long hair, and his face was gorgeous. His sound was so authentic, raw and organic. His lyrics made you think and his hair was so supple and shiny and it looked so smooth and GAH! I loved him.

  • So, conference was yesterday and saturday. Conference makes me so pumped foreward, and so depressed afterwards. I mean, I love conference. It brings me so much joy and makes me feel like such a good person, but when it is over, I feel all empty and sad. Which is probably the opposite of how it should be.

  • I got my haircut today. Hans, the haircutter-man, went a little scissor-happy and now I look like a man. Woo-ee-oo. I look just like Buddy Holly and Merle Haggard. Wo-oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore.

Sterotypical dweeby men like to ingest goats that do karate in the summertime.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

I'm sure your hair looks FABULOUS. You'd look good with any haircut!