Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Springeth Breaketh.

I went here.

Ate here.


{photo courtesy of Spin Cafe}

Read about and vowed to one day meet her. {Him? Whatever}

{photo courtesy of http://www.cityweekly.net/. Edited my me via Paint}



Listened to her.

{photo courtesy of EHP}

Pretended to be an evil villain on the Heber Creeper.

Pretended to be an old train movie scene on the Heber Creeper.


Pretended to wait for the Heber Creeper.


Gave pudding to this lovely little Gilligan.


{photo courtesy of Marzji unknowingly but I didn't think she'd mind since she's the only one who ever reads this anyways so I thought it was an exception and I just love run-on sentences they are so great, you know?}


Pretended to be a good photographer. {HA! Yeah right.}



-Lexi Vivienne

1 comment:

Maryn said...

The pudding and Jell-O is greatly appreciated! Really. You are my hero.