Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm sorry.

My lack of posting has been horrendous. Finals are almost over, I'm not really stressed. I'm just far too lazy to post one of the four posts I have been planning for nearly two weeks.

So, to lighten the mood a bit {I have been far too melancholy on this blog lately} I will post a video.



My seester, Corn, { who now has a blog that you can all access here } showed me this video, and I couldn't resist but share it with you.

A good ol' fashioned post in the near future....

-Lexi

1 comment:

Maryn said...

Oh. my. gosh. That is EXACTLY the kind of humor I love and can't stop laughing about! I might just memorize that video. Oooohhh my gash.

Thank you, that made my day. :)