Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

An RRFM....D wishlist and a music video that will most likely make you wet yourself.

Hello, 'ello.

This weekend I have been contemplating. Writing and writing and contemplating and eating homemade guacamole {courtesy of rin-rin}. During this time, I also planned. Planned for a day in not too long in which people gather and eat casserole and give me gifts. Not my birthday, silly! The anniversary of the Romanov royal family's murder! No one survived! Not even Anastasia! For short, I shall call it RRFM....D. I know, it's pretty darn ironic that RRFM....D happens to be on my birthday, but I just think of it to be RRFM....D so I will fell less self-absorbed about telling you all of the things I want {but probably won't end up getting} for my birthday...er... RRFM....D.

Let's begin, kiddies!
  1. THIS HAT, DANGIT! {and maybe even the dress. If you're feeling all generous and such}

    {photo courtesy of tinytoadstool.com}

2. Summertime Nerd-worthy viewing and reading materials.

{photo courtesy of Thekillersmusic.com}

{photo courtesy of chroniclebooks.com}

{photo courtesy of booksbyauthors.com}

{photo courtesy of coffeestainedpages.wordpress.com}



{photo courtesy of abc.com}

3. A new ukee-dook whom I will name Uke Ellington.

4. Mod-podge to Mod-podge my mock-docs.

5. I'm not even sure if that is how you spell Mod-podge.

6. In addition to run-on sentences, I also enjoy-hyphenating un-hyphenated-words.

7. The past two list items weren't really items.

8. Past three.

9. Past four.

10. Does this redundant monotony annoy you? Past five.

11. I couldn't help myself, you know. Six.

12. And here is the main gift that I would enjoy receiving besides little items of kitsch and knick-knackery.

Drum roll please.

{Photo courtesy of letsgodigital.org}

BAM.

Wacom Bamboo Fun drawing tablet.

Seriously. Just gaze at it. Bask in its awesomeness and pressure-sensitive pen-ness.

Ha. This is pretty much the only thing that I really really want for RRFM....D. And with a price tag of $200, it will probably be the only item that I will actually get. Which is A-okay with me. Because I want it.

Very much so, Charles.

Song of the day? A music video that will make you wet yourself with fright? Why, that seems utterly impossible Lexi. What ever do you mean?

Freaky, sterile, amoeba, techno jams for mad scientists and stop-motion enthusiasts alike. I give you...

Creeped out yet?

{Note: this RRFM....D list will most likely continue later on when I think of more things. I am very greedy. But honest, nonetheless}

xo-Lexi Vivienne

No comments: