Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

There is dirt between the dirt.

I am sick again.

I hate my stupid immune system and my RSD. I hate Epstein-Barr. But alas, all I can do is sit here being sick, listening to more M. Ward than my sweet teen mind can handle.

Perhaps I will attempt that utterly confusing geometry homework that I so graciously received.

Perhaps I will finish watching State of Play.

Perhaps I will write a really inspiring blog post about unification through individualism.

Perhaps I will draw for Ezra. He does want me to.

Perhaps I will read Fahrenheit 451. {That book deserves and entire post to itself!}

I have a feeling that that geometry assignment will bother me relentlessly until I finish it.

argh.

3 comments:

Hannah Grace said...

Lexi:
a. I love M. Ward.
b. I hate being sick.
c. Do you want me to make you some chicken soup?

Lexi-Lupa said...

Hannah:
a. He's amazing.
b. I do too.
c. YES.

Teresius said...

False: Farenheit 415 deserves its own blog.