Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stay away from scissors, needles, and other pointy objects.

My mind has been so scattered lately.

I've been so unambitious. All I want to do is sit in my room and read Fahrenheit 451 and write you all a really ridiculously epic blog post, which would be all fine and dandy if I didn't have to study for finals and if I had the internet.

I'm going through a rut. I'm feeling very uninspired and I can't do anything about it. All I wear is threadless t-shirts and old jeans. All I think about is how I don't understand geometry and how I wish that the school year was over. I feel so stressed. And I appreciate you all that are reading this. Thank you for letting me rant.

I want to draw something. Something really good. Something that people will be all amazed by and that they will stop and think about. I'd like that very much. If only my skills were less mediocre and I had more time to draw.

On that ranting note.

I've been sewing a lot lately. I am making a scarf completely out of yo-yo flowers. 68 flowers. Lemme tell ya. It is one of the more tedious projects I have been doing lately.

-Story time-

So, yesterday I was basting-stitching the edges of my 68 flowers, and somehow my finger got underneath the needle and....

You can conclude what happened next. Yep. I sewed my finger. It was painful. And rather odd, if I do say so.

-Story time numero dos-

My sister and I went and got pizza. When we returned, I noticed that the side door of my house was open. OPEN.

I walked in cautiously, and then realized that there was a plate if white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies on the counter.

All right people. I don't know if you realize how weird it is that someone would WALK INTO MY HOUSE while I was not there and leave a plate of cookies, and then forget to close the door.

If it was you, I would appreciate it if you would fess up.

Song of the day, perhaps?




Crazy-catchy, ridiculous haircuts, AND Canadian! What isn't to love?

Sorry. This post was really the worst post ever. I blame global warming. Or 9/11.

1 comment:

Maryn said...

On the contrary, I liked the post. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that is feeling unambitious and all that lot. School just needs to end!

And I promise I will write you back. I PINKY-promise.