Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Impacted.

I am tired. I am nervous. I am sore.

Next friday I am to go into the Oral Surgeon where he will drill a hole into the palette of the roof of my mouth. He will also lift up my gums and drill into the bone in my nasal cavity where he will extract a tooth that has been growing and moving further and further into my nasal cavity for eight years.

It will be painful.

I am frightened.

Yesterday I ran three miles. That is why I am sore.

I have taken four online tests today, which has taken a total of six hours. That is why I am tired.

I took some pictures on my friends' digital camera and she is putting them in an art show. She refuses to take them out because it is "her camera". I feel like I've been jipped completely. I guess this is what it's like to have your art stolen and used without compensation.

I now know and respect copyright laws for what they were invented for. and I hope you will too.

Also, Drew Danburry's last show ever was last week. My sister took ill, I could find no one to go with. It was awful. Now I feel as if the only local bands left are Seve vs. Evan, Fictionist and Matt Ben Jackson. You are all the local I have left! Unless I want to result in listening to the 'Pride of Utah', Royal Bliss. Don't make me do that, please.

This past week hasn't been all bad though. I finished making a scarf {post soon to come} and I got and A- on the last Geometry test before the finals next week, which is the best I have done in a long time. And to finish off tonight, I will complete reading Fahrenheit 451 and then draw. Which, surprisingly, I haven't done for over a month. It will be great to get out all this pent up creativity that has been running through my body with no outlet. And my iPod did not die while I was taking those tests today. Hooplah!

I know I keep procrastinating writing a really amazing post, and I apologize because I feel like I am letting you, the world-wide-void, down. I'm sorry void, I'm just very scattered right now.

This is one of the saddest songs I've loved in a long time, and he totally nails it in this live video.
I present, JOHN VANDERSLICE.


Deepest regards, Lexi

2 comments:

Teresius said...

We will come bearing pudding for you on saturday!

Maryn said...

I'll be praying for you!