Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Last night, Matt Costa came to me in a dream.

He told me I had to go to his concert. If I didn't, he would not appear to me in dreams anymore. {AND WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN NOW, CAN WE?} This concert will be a life changing event, he promised.


Only time will tell if it actually is. Either way, I'm going. It's going to be great, because I love Matt Costa. And because dream-Costa told me it would be great.



Also,


Holy freaking WALLANDER. Sooooo epic. The character so complex! The cinematography so mind-boggling! Kenneth Branaugh so DISHEVELED!! AH!! I mean, just LOOK at this picture of him surrounded by vegetation!

I fancy that you will tune in next week to your local pbs station now... Support the cause, kids!

-Lexi

2 comments:

Maryn said...

I'm so glad I introduced Matt Costa to you. He's so great! And the concert will be absolutely ah-mazing.

Lexi-Lupa said...

I sure hope so! Dream Costa promised.