Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mount Pleasant. {A trip in pictures}

Teresius. Just swingin'. On some swings. In the swing month. Of the swing.er.ness. Okay. I'm done.
Waaaaaah!! The geniousity!!






I'm touching the geographical center of UTAH.










cute nerdy waiter spilled our drink. Aw. Xandi and Jamie's frightening lovechild.

































Creepy child.






















































Teddy's gallery at the museum.


The creepy statues at the museum. And me.
















Xandi didn't want her picture taken. Nor Teresius, but I managed to snap a completely awkward shot anyways. Located outside of The Corner Station, possibly the best store on the entire earth.

























Teresius and her man.





















THEY SURE ARE.

2 comments:

Teresius said...

Oh, that poor, attractive waiter...p.s. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Lexi-Lupa said...

Oh... right. No one besides you reads this anyways!!!!!!