Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh. I'm Pleasant.

So basically, this weekend is going to be pure and total brill.


Me + Teresius + Xandi + old house + random city no one has ever heard of {Mt. Pleasant} + art store + eclectic awesome= I really don't like math. But it is going to be fun.


Teresius promises us that it would be boring, but I know it will be entertaining nonetheless. I mean, what sort of shenanigans WON'T we get into, right?


Me posts have been short and crappy lately, but I honestly have been too busy with school to think of anything creative or thought provoking. So, you get to deal with it until I get back. Ha! I'm cruel. I know.


Now a deep and thought provoking song by a lovely band.



Oh man, oh man, oh man! I love them. Buttery-vocals! Weird hair! SO COOL.

Okay, For now,

Lexi

No comments: