Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

i-t-i-i-l-b-i-m-m-k-o-n-t-s-s

I don't expect you to know that acronym, but if you can figure it out, I will draw you a picture and bake you cookies.

Anyways, I have been SWAMPED lately in schoolwork and artwork and and craft work and being a stereotypical angsty teenager. {my poor family, having to put up with my grumpiness...} But lots of good things have come out of my stress .{I think.}

Remember how I was complaining about how I can't draw realistically and it peeves me to death? Remember how immediately after that post I decided to draw a bunch of pen stuff and it made me realize that I perhaps don't need to draw perfectly to get far in that field? Oh yeah, I remember that. Whenever I get in a stupor please remind me that cross-hatching in pen always makes me feel better, okay? Okay.

Yum. Pen makes me so happy.

Also, I applied to this yesterday and I am hopin' and prayin' that they choose some of my drawings, because that would be INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUSLY EPIC???
Remember how I don't really like Harry Potter all that much?
Remember how that guy from The Decemberists is pretty not attractive at all?
Remember how I'm doing another ceiling tile for Annex and it will be stellar dope?
Remember how I totally want to have a giant crazy paint party in a sterile white house as in the {wait for it....here comes the plug.} SONG OF THE DAY?!?!?!?! {Thanks to my dearest Teresius for introducing me to the lovely bed-headed jamminess of Locksley.}



Remember how I am very excited for Christmas? I love getting crafty and making presents and finding just the right thing for someone and they start flailing. Flaaaaaaiiiiiil!!!!

Remember how I have two other blog posts planned for today? I do. Priddycool.

Love, Peace, hydrogenated grease.
-Lexi.

No comments: