Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Skip the rope, chop the tree!

My sister and I love Thanksgiving. {as shown beneath}


Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to eat delicious stuffing and the stereotypical Utah food, Green Jell-o. This ratio is illustrated below, in a plate graph.

I also love when those certain relatives that always seems to be drunk give you money. {Or in this case, my sister money. But it is kind of a yearly tradition.}

You want to know what else I love? Watching Pride and Prejudice with Teresius and Chilly and drooling over the other-worldly perfection of Mr. Darcy. Gah. So great. Honestly, I could probably watch that movie 80 times in a row and NEVER GET SICK OF IT. Really. And Matthew MacFadyen. Yum. I even went to the library yesterday and got the book. I'm going to read it, yeah! And Y'all better be supportive, yeah?


Oh man. I have a whole bunch more to say and I PROMISE I'M WORKING ON A NEW HEADER, OKAY?

I shall end the post with a lovely food-themed french song. Hoorah for yarn s'ghetti!



Over and out, more to come, yeah, potatoes.

-lexi

No comments: