Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sneak-eth peek-eth.

Oh man!! I'm doing another ceiling tile for Annex Skate, a local splendor full of the coolest and some of most LDS-ish skaters on this side.....of.... the Himalayas. So, before it gets done {because it won't be anytime soon... I ran out of my favorite pens and spent all of my money on Christmas presents. Aw.} Ya'll gats a sneak peek on the outcome.


AAAAHHH! Line drawing???!?

Do you like my makeshift art studio that I made-shift in my kitchen between the oven and the fridge with a swivel chair and a wobbly easel that is older than your mother? Yep. I sure do. Also notice my fabulous hat that gives me special powers.


Also, this is a picture of me working on my first tile that is now completed in Annex Skate. I'm probably using the same pen that I {in}conveiniently ran out of while working on the most current tile last week! Rats to humanity!! I wish I could still faux-hawk my hair like days of yore....er....June....AT LEAST I WON THE CONTEST WHICH WAS NOT BASED ON ACCURACY OF TIME OR GRAMMAR.
Also, also, thanks to Chilly {pictured above} for hanging out with me for four hours while I finished that tile. Love ya, toots.
-Lexi

2 comments:

Hannah Grace said...

Maaagic hat of woooondeeerrr.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Lexi-Lupa said...

I KNOW...... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE