Come a little closer, and let me whisper into your ear... yes... that's right.

...my portfolio website is in the making, but in the meantime, feel free to browse this blog as well as the online shoppe...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Graphic novel: One foot in the grave

Me and my mum. TRUE EVENTZ.
Lately to rid myself of stress and put my life into a different perspective, I've turned to making graphic novels of events that occur in my life. My absolutely fantastic art teacher told me how she makes them about her life and suggested I do the same. It helps me make light of hard situations and lets my feelings out in a creative way. This particular one I made in about a half an hour while under the influence of this song, and isn't supposed to look amazing. That's what makes it fun; there are no expectations! Enjoy.


-Lexi

No comments: